Sad News: ADTV gng to remove Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD!!

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 73
  • Views: Views 20,004
now all of u know why i told all not to take airtel and instaed take videocon d2h

All Indian soil cricket matches with Star Group now for next five years...worst timing for Star Cricket HD removal...we are going to miss HD version of Ind Eng ODI series this means...

shiwesh said:
All Indian soil cricket matches with Star Group now for next five years...worst timing for Star Cricket HD removal...we are going to miss HD version of Ind Eng ODI series this means...
it will started January 11 2013,so don't worry i sure you will get ODI in HD!
T20 ends on 22 Dec 2012.20 days in between this.

^^ For sure the channels will not be added soon.. if that is the case they would never be removed and a public notice would not be put.

Think this is the first time that 2 premium channels are going to be removed from any DTH

people said:
shiwesh said:
it will started January 11 2013,so don't worry i sure you will get ODI in HD!
T20 ends on 22 Dec 2012.20 days in between this.

we cant be sure about the re addition, unless we have any official confirmation.
Who ever expected this from Airtel but they are doing this move

arvindp said:
^^ For sure the channels will not be added soon.. if that is the case they would never be removed and a public notice would not be put.

we can not suspect anything before,this is horror decision made by airtel,i am expected this on November 1,but airtel gifted to see up to t20 in HD.wait for what they will do.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock