Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sone is getting rights of movies like thrs no tommo...but is it actually worth?I mean forget about trps...if they r not airing those thn whats the use...?
Main problem is that those so called content based movies like jalsa,Hit sherni and likes have limited viewership on tv...hardly anyone frm india apart frm big cities are interested to watch those movies on TV....and audience of such movies have already watchd those on OTT...so they dnt care about their TV screenings...its very confusing situation....
Star will definitely buy rights of movies frm next year I guess...and thise who r saying tht they r not in position to buy rights coz they wasted money on ipl is big joke...Disney,who cn offer 2100 cr for an actor to return for franchise cnt have money issues..
Irrelevant essay written by you, currently so called movies and their producers r not interested in selling those rights to Disney, the Disney who paid 2100 Cr to Johnny Deep is a famous studio, That Disney and 'Disney+hotstar' are 2 different entities

Irrelevant essay written by you, currently so called movies and their producers r not interested in selling those rights to Disney, the Disney who paid 2100 Cr to Johnny Deep is a famous studio, That Disney and 'Disney+hotstar' are 2 different entities
I know....but same Disney now look after Star in india...I was not talking here about disney+ hotstar...was talking about satellite TV rights...
Neways...I wrote what I thought....

Last year in June July Disney-Star renewed maximun YRF movies aired in star gold sd/HD and star gold 2 but this year they renewed limited movies that too single time airing in Utv movies and SUM after 1st airing those films haven't seen in any star channels yet looks like they are in silent mode after acquiring ipl for year 2023-2027 for such whopping amount. Sony-zee took perfect decision by stepping back from ipl rights now they can more focus on upcoming/renewals of bollywood films Infact zee already started renewing bollywood films from sony and Disney-Star.

Last year in June July Disney-Star renewed maximun YRF movies aired in star gold sd/HD and star gold 2 but this year they renewed limited movies that too single time airing in Utv movies and SUM after 1st airing those films haven't seen in any star channels yet looks like they are in silent mode after acquiring ipl for year 2023-2027 for such whopping amount. Sony-zee took perfect decision by stepping back from ipl rights now they can more focus on upcoming/renewals of bollywood films Infact zee already started renewing bollywood films from sony and Disney-Star.
Yeah...star is way too silent in acquiring movies...hindi movies...will have to wait and watch what steps Star is going to take...as I dnt think it will be in this silent mode for long.

And I dnt think star is silent because they have invested huge in ipl...as I said money is not their issue...need to wait n watch...
*my personal views*

yqHu0tC.jpg

Lol...what is this ????

Sony Wah trying to Show old episodes of CID crime show 🤣🤣😂😂😂

Are they confused which movie to show or this channel is changing into GEC 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock