Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

KvQ3yFE.jpg

Conformation Post Of Samrat Prithviraj TV Rights

No that one is "Love Aaj Kal (2009)"
Source

Saif Ali Khan & Deepika Padukone starrer

I am talking about kartik Aryan and sara ali khan starrer "Love Aaj Kal (2020)" which released in 2020

Oops! Sorry for the mistake. Love Aaj Kal (2020) will shift incase Maddock Film agreement with star/disney ends

Ramaiya Vastavaiya this Sunday at 12 PM on Zee Cinema . I think it won't move to any other channel anytime soon .

xJKOAVv.jpg

Good to see zee renewing Tips Films library, now i just hope that they start giving more space to old as well new bollywood movies across their channels and improve upon scheduling strategy so that repetition is less

Star Gold has tweeted about Kapoor & Sons

It is the 2nd Dharma film of 2016 they have tweeted about without airing it even once

Note - They have tweeted several times about Ae Dil Hai Mushkil also but never aired it

I think they are tweeting it bcoz of Merger with UTV

Source

Dharma Productions films r likely to shift to star / disney soon. Satellite Rights of upcoming films like Brahmastra (co produced with star studios) and selfie r with star/disney

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock