Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Even if October goes to get any network then it will with sony. Shoojit sircar has entered into a deal with sony for that reason they got gulabo sitabo. They will also get the satellite rights of his upcoming film sardar uddham singh starring vicky kaushal
Though I don't think any network will take October

Last edited:
I guess maddock films have exclusively signed with star for the satellite as well as digital rights of upcoming films
Now even if T series gtes involved there I think it will go star because of maddock films

I guess maddock films have exclusively signed with star for the satellite as well as digital rights of upcoming films
Now even if T series gtes involved there I think it will go star because of maddock films
Bro how many Direct OTT Release movies you expecting on Hotstar ?
My guess they will announce 10 + movies

Bro how many Direct OTT Release movies you expecting on Hotstar ?
My guess they will announce 10 + movies

Tomorrow I guess they are going to announce 7 hindi movies as per that teaser we got that was leaked. I'm expecting 1 or 2 Hotstar Specials announcements also. I think Mahesh Manjrekar's Indo-china war based show reportedly named Crush Point entered post before lockdown only. So may be that

Tomorrow I guess they are going to announce 7 hindi movies as per that teaser we got that was leaked. I'm expecting 1 or 2 Hotstar Specials announcements also. I think Mahesh Manjrekar's Indo-china war based show reportedly named Crush Point entered post before lockdown only. So may be that
Will Lakshmi Bomb also release on OTT(hotstar) ?

They will Dub Upcoming Hotstar Specials in South languages ?

Will Lakshmi Bomb also release on OTT(hotstar) ?
Yes! Officially they will announce tomorrow.
They will Dub Upcoming Hotstar Specials in South languages ?
They have commissioned Shows from South as well with well known actors Kajal, Vaibhav and Tamannah respectively. Telugu shows haven't had any official announcements or news as of now, but I suspect they kept them under wraps as of now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock