Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I have done so , infact listed out options too for accomodating classic films even on current HD chs
Star will do it no doubt. But Zee given their PQ/AQ issues even in HD may try. Nasir Hussain Films may move to it's old partner Sony since Zamane Ko Dikhana Hai and some films have been available on Sony Liv
Ugtahg6.jpg

Last edited:
After Thappad's premiere May be Zee must be thinking to buck up since their two major premieres are pending. Already Sony has announced an array of some really amazing dubbed content (Kaithi, Thambi, Raatchasi) Action is the only substandard film in the dubbed list but also it would be the most shown film as well. Same goes for Bollywood premieres as well.
Star has two big premieres Tanhaji and Baaghi 3 and Viacom is basically premiering films which have been expired from Sony
I guess one of the biggest one left for sony is Allu Arjun's blockbuster Ala vaikunthapurramuloo. Though it will take some time.
And yes the ones which u have mentioned would also fetch good add rates and trps

So I think that sadak 2 will release on Disney plus hotstar directly, so it's satellite rights will be with star gold. So I think @JollyLNB bro will have to remove it from Sony's list and add it to star column

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock