Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

That's old one bro..
But According To Tata Sky, This The One Starring Bobby Deol

7IxPb2p.png

Chor Machaye Shor Is Now Being Shared By Star, Sony And Zee. It Is Going To Be Aired On Sony Max 2 At 10 PM Today
That's old one bro..
But According To Tata Sky, This The One Starring Bobby Deol

7IxPb2p.png
Check the film duration time bro it's 10pm to 1.14am almost 3 hour movie the new one has less time duration.
My Airtel schedule also showing that's its the 2002 one but lets see which one it will be.
Chor Machaye Shor(1974) Runtime Is 139 Minutes
Chor Machaye Shor(2002) Runtime Is 145 Minutes
Let's see bro..
I think old wala hoga bahut hi mast movie hai "Shashi Kapoor,mumtaz
It Is 2002 One So Now Chor Machaye Shor Is Shared Between 3 Networks(Star, Sony And Zee)

Bro do u know for this trp how star gold struggled and I agree today tanhaji gets massive trp but by repeating if trp goes down what will be next its very difficult to star for handling movies already they ruined lots of movies if star airs singham series no.1 series baaghi 2 etc etc as I a viewer change the channel immediately.sony max breaks all trp records on KGF chapter 1 wtp..

Bhai, do not worry as star must have thought about it... How much they r investing and how returns can b worked out in best manner. Currently movies have shorter window to garner viewership, later on people show less interest in most of the recent films... Ofcourse there r exceptions but rare and that too do not have repeat value like older films. Star/Disney has understood it well and they keep adding newer or fresh films to keep alive viewer interest. Also Star Chs r not struggling for ratings , they r doing quite well each week... Not just wtp but regular films also contributing much more in ratings. Though i agree they should use certain films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Housefull 4 etc more properly rather than repeating it quite often... Certain films should b weekend family attractions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock