Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

So Chor Machaye Shor is being shared by 3 networks that's actually Sharing on another level. I am still hoping that all these Vijayta Films movies should be shared

Bhai, do not worry as star must have thought about it... How much they r investing and how returns can b worked out in best manner. Currently movies have shorter window to garner viewership, later on people show less interest in most of the recent films... Ofcourse there r exceptions but rare and that too do not have repeat value like older films. Star/Disney has understood it well and they keep adding newer or fresh films to keep alive viewer interest. Also Star Chs r not struggling for ratings , they r doing quite well each week... Not just wtp but regular films also contributing much more in ratings. Though i agree they should use certain films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Housefull 4 etc more properly rather than repeating it quite often... Certain films should b weekend family attractions
In that way Sony and Zee draw the line clearly with films like Baahubali series, Marjaavan, The Aamir - Raju Hirani Movies (Sony) and Rajshri Movies (Zee)

Old wale ka gana bhi mast h jaise ki "le jayenge le jayenge dilwale dulhania le jayenge and ghunghuroo ki tarah hi bajta raha hu main
I think the old one rights are with Star. Checked it's wiki and got to know that Ultra has the rights

lFd3F76.jpg

But I see with Amazon prime
Ultra may have given it to Prime as a secondary provider. But copyrights are with Ultra

Bhai, do not worry as star must have thought about it... How much they r investing and how returns can b worked out in best manner. Currently movies have shorter window to garner viewership, later on people show less interest in most of the recent films... Ofcourse there r exceptions but rare and that too do not have repeat value like older films. Star/Disney has understood it well and they keep adding newer or fresh films to keep alive viewer interest. Also Star Chs r not struggling for ratings , they r doing quite well each week... Not just wtp but regular films also contributing much more in ratings. Though i agree they should use certain films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Housefull 4 etc more properly rather than repeating it quite often... Certain films should b weekend family attractions
From now star should understand bro repeating movies will decrease their viewership they should work hard for Bollywood movies.. if colors cineplex can do then why cant star being a big network.

From now star should understand bro repeating movies will decrease their viewership they should work hard for Bollywood movies.. if colors cineplex can do then why cant star being a big network.
Colors Cineplex improved after they bought the Nadiadwala Library. Before Nadiadwala library everyone including me was criticizing them left right and center. They've surely improved but still are dependent on the old Goldmines classics Bellamkonda Srinivas and Aadi Saikumar everytime

Colors Cineplex improved after they bought the Nadiadwala Library. Before Nadiadwala library everyone including me was criticizing them left right and center. They've surely improved but still are dependent on the old Goldmines classics Bellamkonda Srinivas and Aadi Saikumar everytime
Bro atleast colors cineplex understand their viewership. Being a single movie channel can give competition to other network then star can improve 100 times better then other networks. Nothing is impossible for star anyway bro let's hope from now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock