SCV stopped analogue mode channels

mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
Yes, LCO says they took off the analogue but again available from afternoon so dont know till when it will be available so get the SCV STB fast. Only a few tamil channels and double the amount of STB Ad channels. Cable sucks. I wish it goes blank or switches to some other MSO.

now SCV removed the advt. it is playing in only 3 channels. other channels are not having signals. only tamil channels and DD channels are available now. but raj musix is not available. so they started turning off channels part by part.

now raj musix alone is back.

i think they will again play all the channels.. else they won't get the this month subscription

sathishbabu4u said:
i think they will again play all the channels.. else they won't get the this month subscription

what is the use of playing their advt?

Court didn't extend the stay on digital and TRAI didn't push for DAS again in chennai, Arasus's case in court with no result. I wish if we have multiple MSO like we have in DTH and a healthier competition so people can choose their provider.

All only in dreams. :( :angry:( :angry

SCV started to stop analog mode again.. in velachery it is available in digital stb only.. but seems available in other parts of xhennai as per prakash_tv.

i think he is using both scv and arasu. because i am getting scv in set top box. but i dont know how he is disabling analog channels alone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock