SCV stopped analogue mode channels

again my LCO moved today morning some other mso ...wats going on i dont know :wall :wall but escape from SCV :clap:clap

prakash_Tv said:
again my LCO moved today morning some other mso ...wats going on i dont know :wall :wall but escape from SCV :clap:clap

my comments in other thread..

Is this happening to everyone ???? Only the free to air channels are comming for me... For the paid channels like ESPN HBO AXN etc. i am receiving the E48-32 NO SIGNAL error !!! pls reply soon

Today scv started most of analogue channels.. movies now, sony pix, english news channels, POGO (i hope it is pay channel, but now it is coming in FTA), AXN etc.

sathishbabu4u said:
Today scv started most of analogue channels.. movies now, sony pix, english news channels, POGO (i hope it is pay channel, but now it is coming in FTA), AXN etc.

Yes. Even I have seen this last night. These are the channels already available in analog mode. I am not sure whether Pogo is a pay channel. But it was there in analog mode for a very long time.

I have seen the channel Aaseervatham in two locations. Whether this is the case for all?

Yes..same to me..Aaseervatham in two locations
Is it anything got changed in DAS at chennai. channel TTD and POGO are the two new channels which are not there earlier

sathishbabu4u said:
Yes..same to me..Aaseervatham in two locations
Is it anything got changed in DAS at chennai. channel TTD and POGO are the two new channels which are not there earlier

TTD i am not sure. But POGO was there already for me. I think they added few of these channels due to pressure from people. My LCO said all are complaining that they are not anle to watch channels. TTD seems to be a most requested channel. Because my LCO provided TTD and Sankara by himself when SCV turned off these channels.

Nearly 3-4 years back POGO went off from SCV analog for me. my LCO also telecast TTD for past 6 months.
Now it is clear that, SCV has full control go with Digital or not (in chennai)
I don't know even HC rejected to extend the DAS, still y analog telecast going in chennai.

Yes, may be most of them didn't want to pay for the service for such a few channels and DAS didnt go well, so to continue the service and to save the subscribers from moving to DTH SCV started to add the channels.

But all the new channels including POGO is in unwatchable and bad quality and only a few of them are viewable with poor quality.

But i'm sure that something is going to happen in the cable network by Pongal, either SCV will take off DAS and move back to analogue (like we had always) or force DAS on us by turning off Analogue or Arasu or someone else may try to get DAS removing SCV.

Hope arasu buys or connects with some MSO that has a licence and go DAS in chennai. We can see that the trash removal is some of the corporation is don't by a private, so arasu indirectly give DAS by connecting with Crystal or some MSO that has a licence or ask LCO's to form a team and get a licence and merge with ARASU.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock