SCV stopped analogue mode channels

u r cable operator using scv set top box .they connect scv set top box signal to arasu cable to operator cable.eg u r operator connect dvd player show a film.that signal is between any gap

chermadurai said:
u r cable operator using scv set top box .they connect scv set top box signal to arasu cable to operator cable.eg u r operator connect dvd player show a film.that signal is between any gap

sorry im not getting ur point.

prakash_Tv said:
chermadurai said:

I think his LCO mixes both SCV and arasu together. Digital channels from SCV through STB and Arasu's channels as Analogue. It is very much possible. Like LCO's adding DTH channels with DTH logo in analogue.

mjahabarsadiq said:
i think he is using both scv and arasu. because i am getting scv in set top box. but i dont know how he is disabling analog channels alone.

i below thrent for u

in ambattur signal from arasu cable im vellore. vellore is coming to thiruvallur.so u getting many paid channel

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
chermadurai said:

I think his LCO mixes both SCV and arasu together. Digital channels from SCV through STB and Arasu's channels as Analogue. It is very much possible. Like LCO's adding DTH channels with DTH logo in analogue.

no.. this cant be the case.. because set top box smart card control is being done at SCV head control room. both analog and digital signal will be sent in a sungle cable from SCV control room itself. the LCO will just connect the cable to his main line and will amplify the signals before providing it to customers. he cannot dustinguish between digital and analog signals. if he want to turn off all analog channels he need reduce the gain and slope settings at his sub control room. in that case it will get reduced for both analog and digital signals. if digital signal strength is getting reduced, we cannot view channels from set top box.

hope i explained ir correctly.

mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
chermadurai said:

no.. this cant be the case.. because set top box smart card control is being done at SCV head control room. both analog and digital signal will be sent in a sungle cable from SCV control room itself. the LCO will just connect the cable to his main line and will amplify the signals before providing it to customers. he cannot dustinguish between digital and analog signals. if he want to turn off all analog channels he need reduce the gain and slope settings at his sub control room. in that case it will get reduced for both analog and digital signals. if digital signal strength is getting reduced, we cannot view channels from set top box.

hope i explained ir correctly.

Ok, thanks.

See the whole world is going in a different and advanced direction, but i'm living and was living for several years in age old technology, these monopoly has spoiled the business and most Chennai population has missed all eng channels, movies, news, sports etc all because of some stupid people's selfish and greedy thoughts. Don't know how long this is going to happen. All fate.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock