Shift To Tata sky Frm Videocon d2h

• Thread starter Sonuv
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 11,309
I am New member To dis forum, As Of now I am Videocon D2h Sd Subscriber, & nw i want to upgrade to Hd Services, As i Read in This Forum, Tata sky is Best in Hd Services as well as Number of Channels.. SO just Call To Tata sky & My New Tata sky HD box will b Installed In evning... Excited 😀🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Nice Decision Bro, Congratulations

I am New member To dis forum, As Of now I am Videocon D2h Sd Subscriber, & nw i want to upgrade to Hd Services, As i Read in This Forum, Tata sky is Best in Hd Services as well as Number of Channels.. SO just Call To Tata sky & My New Tata sky HD box will b Installed In evning... Excited 😀🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Congrats Bro............You have taken a very well and good decission to move on..Now enjoy 80+ HD channels with 590 SD channels with dolby audio and 16:9 aspect Video............. and heartiest welcome to Dream DTH Forum................

Sonuv go for Airtel Infinity annual payment pack cost Rs5801 per year just Rs483(all HD/SD channels) per month,why you want to spend Rs9000 per year in Tatasky,go for Dish TV 3 years non stop pack and all HD channels for Rs220 per month,how much money you want to spend choice is yours

I think you forget that TS carries most number of chs than any other operators in India, it's obvious that if you want more then you have to pay more. That's why TS costs more than others

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock