Shift To Tata sky Frm Videocon d2h

• Thread starter Sonuv
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 11,319
I've Win 10 at my home, it's not required there as I'll watch on TV.
Other places (Office), I like to watch on bigger screen than mobile, but none of them have Win 10.

I think you understand wrong, it does not require Win 10, any PC with a browser will play live tv from that site if you log in

Why do you need that site in small screen android as there is already app available, It's for mainly Win 10/Linux PC[/QUOTE.

I agree with you bro I watch porus on Tatasky Desktop version on 15" inch Dell monitor

I purchased SUN DIRECT connection in 2010 and was fine with it but their satellite glitch led to loss of my so many favourite channels that made me feel why i brought SD. Came 2012 when I was shifting to my new home from colony my sun lnb got broken so then I got a RDTV connection again making a foolish decision but was bearing it since its not a joke to change operator frequently but then came news of RDTV shut down and T's giving free connection I immediately got a new TATA SKY and is HAPPY and satisfied customer. It has pack to cater needs of Evry1.
THEIR SERVICE AND CC RESPONSE IS AWESOME. Till am happy and satisfied.
#TATASKY SD USER.

Last edited:
I purchased SUN DIRECT connection in 2010 and was fine with it but their satellite glitch led to loss of my so many favourite channels that made me feel why i brought SD. Came 2012 when I was shifting to my new home from colony my sun lnb got broken so then I got a RDTV connection again making a foolish decision but was bearing it since its not a joke to change operator frequently but then came news of RDTV shut down and T's giving free connection I immediately got a new TATA SKY and is HAPPY and satisfied customer. It has pack to cater needs of Evry1.
THEIR SERVICE AND CC RESPONSE IS AWESOME. Till am happy and satisfied.
#TATASKY SD USER.
Yes bro, I'm thinking the same, TS should give the same offer to Sun Direct customers too....;),
really not at all happy with SD, but after coming to this forum only I released to kick-out Sundirect. I thought only Sundirect is the option for South customers(as early days like 2011, it was very costly & less channels to take south packages in other DTH's).But now far better in other DTH's like TS. It looks TS also not costly (as some people claiming) for the basic south customers like my family (required only Telugu Pack) which costs 99+65(T)+50(Regional HD) =214 per month. I am very happy & satisfied with TS quality (used in my previous company Guest House for few days). when channel comparison is the criteria, Sundirect will not even qualify to participate. And finally their Customer service is pathetic.....

Last edited:
My next DTH is tatasky, most probably next year,if iam satisfied with d2h till next year,I stick with d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock