Special Segment: Voice of Customer

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
Tata Sky launches Special Segment: Voice of Customer in my tata sky chat.

When we ask some new channel additions they tell Special Segment: Voice of Customer and post our channel request. ;););)

Okay if they follows it then Tata(sky would rock just in three to four months

I think this segment will be utilize to take suggestions and feedback don't think this will be only for channel request otherwise TATA(SKY will get reasons to sorry for this service.

I don't trust @ supermachi anybody from TATA(SKY please clarify what kind of service this is please post some ss.

but i can't able to use all option for mytatasky .com portal every time use i
use any feature he ask me password i give my password & click submit tab
the message appear in screen invalid password please try sometime.

that time what can i do. please help me.

Re: RE: Special Segment: Voice of Customer

Click forget password

supermachi said:
Tata Sky launches Special Segment: Voice of Customer in my tata sky chat.

When we ask some new channel additions they tell Special Segment: Voice of Customer and post our channel request. ;););)

buddy i have asked them they are saying that it is available from day 1 of the launch of online chat so its not a special segment its just online conversation

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
buddy i have asked them they are saying that it is available from day 1 of the launch of online chat so its not a special segment its just online conversation

Please clarify this what kind of service this ?

Anirudha Das said:
Please clarify this what kind of service this ?

its not a service or a segment the way everytime we chat with tata sky cc its only that nothing new is there

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock