STAR World Premiere HD A-la-carte Price Willbe Rs.60pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: STAR World Premiere HD A-la-carte Price Willbe 100pm

SUNIEL said:
Hey, friends channel is yet to be added. Ya, its confirm that ala cart price will be 100 but still its not confirm that it is available only as ala cart. They may add in mega pack and grand sport pack. If you see price of ala cart of movies now is 50 but at 60 we getting 8 channels. So this discussion is meaningless. Lets see what happen after addition.

Don't consider moviesnow with this channel.It was stupid tatasky which was charging 50rs. for moviesnow.But this is a niche channel with some exclusive contents.So we mayn't get in any pack.

I will be happy if it is added in any base packs.:k

Don't go by ala carte price. If you have Eng Ent pack @ 60 pm, you can anway watch it

skystorm said:
Don't go by ala carte price. If you have Eng Ent pack @ 60 pm, you can anway watch it

Yes and also if you have Mega pack.

Any other DTH confirmed for the Launch Date ???

Re: STAR World Premiere HD A-la-carte Price Willbe 100pm

Their recent tweet says it will cost Rs. 60 PM

Star World Premiere HD falls into the “Specials” category. Irrespective of the pack, it will cost Rs. 60 per month.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SWPremiere/status/381376827207331840?screen_name=SWPremiere

Sent from my GT-I9500

Duke said:
Any other DTH confirmed for the Launch Date ???

100 % it will be available on Most Dth operators in India on 24 Sep and the prove is this picture from wiki. Has Star World Premiere Hd will be available on 24 Sep on Tatasky, Dish tru Hd and on Airtel . Check the picture for details :

Star_World_p_Hd.png

Anybody can edit wiki and it has no meaning without any source
And yourred square is about Star World HD which is different from premiere channel

Suhbh Gupta said:
Anybody can edit wiki and it has no meaning without any source
And yourred square is about Star World HD which is different from premiere channel

You are right. I am about to post the same comment. Star World Premier HD is mentioned as Coming soon only.

Will Airtel suck this time as well? By God Airtel is a piece of sh#t and will certainly not add this channel. Dunno why they came in DTH after they felt badly in telecom sector. CRAP COMPANY ALL TIME.!!!BE AWARE !!!

@Admins please change the title from 100pm to 60pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock