• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Steps to Update STB manually using pendrive?

vickno

Registered
Reaction score
Any luck guys? Anyone know's how to manually update the 1TB box?

Jeswen72

Registered
Reaction score
vickno said:
Any luck guys? Anyone know's how to manually update the 1TB box?
Anyone can share the software ?
Can't try without the software

Jeswen72

Registered
Reaction score
tkas88 said:
GIVE ME MAIL ID MY ID ****@gmail.com
Sorry bro your mail ID was snipped by admin.
Really looking forward on getting a copy of the software as I'm not able to record and watch my favourite channels.

Reaction score
Jeswen72 said:
Sorry bro your mail ID was snipped by admin.
Really looking forward on getting a copy of the software as I'm not able to record and watch my favourite channels.
just pm to him n ask him his mail id.

Jeswen72

Registered
Reaction score
tkas88 said:
GIVE ME MAIL ID MY ID ****@gmail.com
Bro, I have sent a PM to you with my mail details. Hope you can send me the software. Thanks

armaan_99

Registered
Reaction score
Have requested D2h to upgrade my software to ID 58, as my connection is within 1 year it is free of charge. D2h has to push OTA update or share instructions to get manual update.

armaan_99

Registered
Reaction score
razmasoom said:
Some is telling extracting videocon folder to pendrive and insert it to STB and keep reset button pressed for 20sec but nothing happens. some says keep STB in off position and press reset button for 15sec . None of above is working. Sometime i dont know how update screen comes but it showing error. I am using 8gb pendrive.Plz help me..:(:(:(:(
D2h service executive visited today to upgrade my software , the process according to them is,
1) switch off STB
2) insert USB pendrive, obviously with firmware.
3)hold channel up button in STB and while holding switch on, if STB detects firmware in USB, STB will start upgrading the firmware.

Service guy was carrying the wrong USB, my d2h software will be upgraded tomorrow.

armaan_99

Registered
Reaction score
New software download Id is 57, download Id 58 is still not out as per d2h social media team.
I got the download Id 49 with me in my mail from d2h service team.

Jeswen72

Registered
Reaction score
armaan_99 said:
New software download Id is 57, download Id 58 is still not out as per d2h social media team.
I got the download Id 49 with me in my mail from d2h service team.
Br, possible to send me the software?
I will PM you my details.
Really appreciate if you can help as I'm not able to do any recording of my favourite channels.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article Shorts TV to air Baby Steps and Mamta Tonic on Mothers Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Ortel Communications CEO Bibhu Prasad Rath steps down DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Reliance Industries further Steps Up its Support to India’s Fight Against Coronavirus OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft's Board General Topics 2
Aksgr Breaking Modi ji steps out of social media General Topics 33
Suneel Vats Good News TRAI asks stakeholders to take steps for smooth transition of NTO 2.0 from March 1st General DTH News & Discussions 1
Bapun Raz Steps to enable VoWiFi on Nokia smartphones Mobiles & Accessories 0
DreamDTH.com Article TDSAT tells Independent TV to take steps to pay Indiacast Media dues or face execution of judgement and decree DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
somnath chakraborty Ravinder Takkar will became new CEO of Vodafone Idea after Balesh Sharma steps down as CEO Telecom & Broadband 1
hike Breaking Raj Nayak Steps down as COO of Viacom18 TV Channels News 15
Optimus_Prime Flipkart Group CEO Binny Bansal Steps Down After ‘Allegation Of Serious Personal Misconduct General Topics 0
somnath chakraborty Breaking Mike hesson steps down to New zealand coach Sports 1
Sagar Breaking De Villiers steps down as ODI captain, available for Tests Cricket 0
Gobinaath Vaas to take over as SL fast bowling coach after Ramanayake steps down .. Cricket 0
Shivraj Breaking Angelo Mathews steps down as Sri Lanka captain Cricket 2
Jithin91 Breaking Anil Kumble steps down as Indian cricket team's head coach Sports 37
Gobinaath Ramachandra Guha Steps Down as BCCI Administrator, Cites 'Personal Reasons' .. Cricket 0
R Sathiyam TV attains prominence in Tamil News space as it steps into 8th year TV Channels News 0
Manu BARC India Ratings: Week 12 (2017); Sony slumps, Zee steps up TV Channels News 7
Gobinaath MS Dhoni steps down as captain of India in limited-overs sides .. Cricket 27
Optimus_Prime If you have Aadhaar card take these steps now and save your privacy General Topics 4
Optimus_Prime Government, RBI taking steps to lower digital transaction cost: Arun Jaitley General Topics 1
Shivraj AB de Villiers steps down as captain of South Africa Test team Cricket 2
SarfaRaZ Colors steps in as title sponsor of women’s marathon event TV Channels News 1
R From preparing bank notes to loading in ATM –Know 10 steps behind currency's movement General Topics 0