Takeshi's Castle

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,414
It is being aired on Comedy Central UK currently.

Anyone have idea whether CC India also telecasts it?

It is being aired on Comedy Central UK currently.

Anyone have idea whether CC India also telecasts it?
Yes Bro i had watched it on CC India but i just re-checked the guide and they no longer telecast it. I'm not sure if the show ended or it probably didn't click here with the people who were used to Javed's commentary. Also the games were way more funny back then. Animal, Ganja, joker etc made the show such a masterpiece. This one is just trying to do it's best to reproduce those good moments which i don't think it did.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember Telematch which used to air on Toon Disney/Jetix like well over 10-12 years back? That i believe was produced even before Takeshi's Castle. Was another damn good show. Man does television suck these days :(

Does anyone remember Telematch which used to air on Toon Disney/Jetix like well over 10-12 years back? That i believe was produced even before Takeshi's Castle. Was another damn good show. Man does television suck these days :(
I didn't want to go out to watch TV. Nowadays I feel like throwing something at my TV. :wall:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock