Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,683
It recommend package I choose. It 50 RS more than my past package.
Hx0NdqF.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Tata Sky for such nice packs.
You are not serious, are you!!!
And naturally, if you will take so much time in coming with migration portal it will look better than others who made it 2 weeks ago like ADTV
Even if you give another 2 months to Airtel, I'm sure they would have come up with same stupid design 🙄

Pricing apart, Tata Sky proved their superiority again in the implementation. Look at the way they have designed this whole thing. It's as if something very nice is happening to your packs, though it's exactly the opposite. I'm sure they have a very good back end Dev team. These guys are premium for a reason!!

Airtel had done a pathetic job at this, and as soon as we see their web page for channel selection, we will desperately want to run away from it!!
What has TS done right and Airtel done wrong here? :huh: I really don't follow what each and every DTH does in its implementation.

Last edited:
The website also needs an 'optimizer' like trai website.

I would in fact like the TRAI website to have a DPO selection option to take into account the DPO specific packages if any. That would be a nice one-stop-shop for all the Indian TV subscribers!

Come interoperability (fingers crossed!), this would give us a quick view of which DPO is providing all the channels we want for the cheapest cost.

Should not be too difficult for the TRAI IT team, should it? They have already done the difficult bit in my opinion.

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro when its asking to confirm, what will happen if I say checkout?

I dont want to submit without reviewing thats why asking, if you already done tell me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock