DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Binge+ (Android STB) will be launched soon

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 22,863
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's right

Still don't understand why they stopped VoD on DVR, right now too they r storing content on server so better make it available to DVR users too. This strategy of trying to make more people shift to Binge Box would not work, already Transfer Box users r annoyed bcoz of high charges paid upfront and ultimately no advantage given to them. Tata Sky needs to be reasonable while searching for ways to increase ARPU

In build hard disk, Recording feature not available. Instead you can watch past 7 days shows through Internet with Binge+ Subscription worth Rs.249pm (includes Hotstar, Sun next, Hungama)

Info provided by local dealer
Does the dealer know if a subscriber can continue to use the box without subscribing to the Binge pack? By just using the apps section and individual logins and subscription to all the OTT apps.

Does the dealer know if a subscriber can continue to use the box without subscribing to the Binge pack? By just using the apps section and individual logins and subscription to all the OTT apps.
If we already have hotstar, Zee5 etc subscription then no need of Binge pack

I already have Amazon prime , hotstar premium , Sony liv, zee5 , Netflix & hungama play. Can I use it without binge subscription ?

I already have Amazon prime , hotstar premium , Sony liv, zee5 , Netflix & hungama play. Can I use it without binge subscription ?
Yes, you can use all those apps separately without binge subscription

Rs 600 difference between Dish TV and Tata Sky upgrade offer.

I think currently Dish TV, Tata sky and airtel selling it between Rs 4000 to Rs5000. I am sure they will reduce price in upcoming days because important apps working on smart tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock