Good News Tata Sky Binge+ STB exclusive pics

ADTV Xtream has Google Assistant ??? Sorry for asking as i didnt see the full review of that STB.

So how does it work ??? Do we need Internet for it to work or even offline it can work ??? And should one say LCN no or Channel name ???
I'm not sure if it works offline. LCN or Channel name, both works, just press the button and say what we want. I will check without the Internet as well, and confirm.

Remote has pause and play button. Does it have recording option?? Or for OTT app

Last edited:
The Box and Remote looks really sylish and sophisticated 🙂

Of course we can. That's available on Xstream Box.

Xstream Box produces Dolby on Sun NXT. Issue is only with Prime Video and I think even this box will have the same issue.
yes... any android 9 will have this issue as it amazon whose at fault. 🤞 hope they have some workaround for this.

I'm not sure if it works offline. LCN or Channel name, both works, just press the button and say what we want. I will check without the Internet as well, and confirm.
@Anish Pai bro, Google assistant doesn't work without Internet on Xstream Box.

@Anish Pai bro, Google assistant doesn't work without Internet on Xstream Box.
it is very well known that any voice assistant requires internet to process the voice recognition and reply to it. it is processed in the cloud and delivered via internet... :rolleyes:

it is very well known that any voice assistant requires internet to process the voice recognition and reply to it. it is processed in the cloud and delivered via internet... :rolleyes:
That's true. However, the scenario is slightly different here as the TV channel navigation shouldn't be needing the Internet. As these are hybrid boxes, some sort of offline implementation for a few commands would have been great. Maybe in the future!

That's true. However, the scenario is slightly different here as the TV channel navigation shouldn't be needing the Internet. As these are hybrid boxes, some sort of offline implementation for a few commands would have been great. Maybe in the future!
yes for basic commands that would be great.... can improve the UX.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock