Tata Sky CEO statement on neo channels

dinesh19

Contributor
Reaction score
tata sky ceo harit nagpal tweeted in his twitter account about neo channels.the exact statement is "we don't carry Neo anyway as they do not have any content of material relevance"

But what about the upcoming India vs Bangladesh Cricket Series 2014 which is to be played in Bangladesh ? Everyone is silent on this.

Bishnu15 said:
But what about the upcoming India vs Bangladesh Cricket Series 2014 which is to be played in Bangladesh ? Everyone is silent on this.
As of now no broadcaster decided.In upcoming days we will know which channel going to telecast this series.As i said earlier Star and Sony most likely to take away the rights for this series.Even if Neo gets the rights i don't think any problem because most likely DD1 going to telecast the series

For info- Sri Lankan DTH " Dialog" also removed Neo Prime from his platform last week, only Neo Sports is there, I guess that will also removed soon.

Mr. Nagpal on Twitter :

Follow him @haritnagpal

nagpal_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock