Tata Sky Handling Charges

dreamyboy

Reaction score
Hi, I purchased Tata Sky yesterday, and subscribed to the FTA pack of 153. I read here that Tata Sky deducted balance on a daily basis. My plan was that I would only subscribe to paid channels on the days I need them and remove them next day when they are no longer needed, and thus that would add only 30-40 Rs to my monthly bill. However, today I subscribed to Comedy Central HD just to check, and 40 Rs has been deducted from my balance a few minutes ago. Is it normal and did I misunderstand the terms, or is something wrong here, like a technical glitch or something? Thank You
Edit: The transaction history says "Hdlg Chrgs of CableRG59". I think it was for the extra cable I needed, and not related to the pack.

Last edited:
You are right Tata Sky deducts balance on Daily basis. If you subscribe to any channel today then only 1 day charge will be deducted for that channel.

Rs. 40 cannot be deducted for adding Comedy Central HD, there is something wrong. You can contact Tata Sky they will clear this.

Yes money will be deducted as soon as you subscribe...when you drop the channel money will return back

You are right Tata Sky deducts balance on Daily basis. If you subscribe to any channel today then only 1 day charge will be deducted for that channel.

Rs. 40 cannot be deducted for adding Comedy Central HD, there is something wrong. You can contact Tata Sky they will clear this.
Yeah. The only daily charge for that channel should be deducted. Just tested it and confirmed. Subscribed to the same Comedy Central HD, and only a few paise got deducted.

He has activated the FTA pack of 153/month which provides 100 channels & when he activated CC they deducted the channel's price + NCF of 23 for additional slab of 25 channels.
Remove the FTA pack & activate complementary pack.

Sorry everyone, I think it was my fault. The transaction history says "Hdlg Chrgs of CableRG59". I think it was for the extra cable I needed, and not related to the pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock