Tata sky has got the tps from gsat 10

• Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 20,909
dino29 said:
as i told d2h will have an awesome software very soon that means u willl have fast epg and great interface

-may be. But not yet. So need to wait. Remote buttons not suitable for dvr, so need to think about replacing it.
d2h too has a toll free number

- doesn't work most of the time

it is fastest in adding new chs, no issues with zee or star network unliktata sky which has issues with zee

- fully agree
there is indicator on d2h stb

- have u seen dvr box? There is no indicator

favorite can b stored under user group

- can u help me how to reach to fav list by pressing fav button in one go?

Dino Bhai sometimes I feel u have become a D2h fan and every now and then come with too much support :p.

well we never know in future once D2H gets hold over the market they may increase rates and we customers wont be in a position to do anything. Just a possiblity

Doesn't matter bro, in this era noone has time to wait for yrs with tata sky to get a channel. D2h is offering 22 in 123rs. Even if they increase price, point is availability. I go to a kirana shop and they must have expected products as they are platform. Similarly tata sky is a platform. Struggling for bandwidth, ok but how long? Price is another factor which tata sky can defend as their quality is unquestionable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock