Discussion Tata Sky Humax HEVC HD STB Bugs/Issues/Problems

Yes they replied saying that they have taken into consideration the issue and they said they will call me to take the complaint further
This is a general template reply. Hope they get it right and move forward properly. We have query regarding recording feature too.

Update: Got a call from TS today

Today morning i got call from them. At first i spoke to some executive, who couldnt answer my questions. He kept saying there is no issue in HEVC HD STB, i kept saying there is a problem and i have specified the same in your email i sent.

He then said he will arrange a Service Visit:skd:, is denied that, said no need of any visit. I said I need to talk to your technical team who will understand technical details, i also said i will not recharge my Multi TV connection (HEVC HD STB) if the issue is not taken into consideration.
he said he will arrange a call, will have to see what happens next.

Update: Got a call from TS today

Today morning i got call from them. At first i spoke to some executive, who couldnt answer my questions. He kept saying there is no issue in HEVC HD STB, i kept saying there is a problem and i have specified the same in your email i sent.

He then said he will arrange a Service Visit:skd:, is denied that, said no need of any visit. I said I need to talk to your technical team who will understand technical details, i also said i will not recharge my Multi TV connection (HEVC HD STB) if the issue is not taken into consideration.
he said he will arrange a call, will have to see what happens next.

You Will Get The Call

CC also confirmed that Humax HEVC HD STB is still in distribution along with Technicolor HD STB

Guys but one thing, i didnt notice any PQ issues in HEVC HD STB when i went to the local TV Store to see the quality. I did notice it in my multi TV, not in the TV Store. PQ of ADTV and TS Humax HD STB looked same. What can be the issue ???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock