Tata Sky Improved Picture Quality of SD Channels a Lot

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

Since yesterday (Friday) Tata Sky has improved sharpness of SD channels a lot. I can notice it clearly on all SD channels. :k

First I though that its just my thought but when I watched 3 episodes of "Hum Aap Ke Ghar Mein Rehte Hain" of SAB TV of Wed, Thu and Friday, I found that the sharpness was very less on Wed and Thu episodes but sharpness was excellent on Friday episode.

In fact the live content of SAB TV or any other SD channel are too sharp now. :c

Tata Sky must have reduced their exclusive compression level to improve PQ of SD channels. :clap

Now all channels are awesome.

RE: Tata Sky Improved Picture Quality of SD Channels

DTH Fan said:
Guys

Since yesterday (Friday) Tata Sky has improved sharpness of SD channels a lot. I can notice it clearly on all SD channels.

First I though that its just my thought but when I watched 3 episodes of "Hum Aap Ke Ghar Mein Rehte Hain" of SAB TV of Wed, Thu and Friday, I found that the sharpness was very less on Wed and Thu episodes but sharpness was excellent on Friday episode.

In fact the live content of SAB TV or any other SD channel are too sharp now.

Tata Sky must have reduced their exclusive compression level to improve PQ of SD channels.

Now all channels are awesome.
ya bro in dishtv too :c

Today however pic quality of star gold while showing jai ho is very bad. Is it effect of 4k addition?

sainibro said:
ya bro in dishtv too :c

PQ of SD channels was already sharp in DishTV. I have it in my relative house. But SD channels looked too smooth on Tata Sky but no longer now.

I thought TS PQ already reached the pinnacle :huh

DTH Fan said:
PQ of SD channels was already sharp in DishTV. I have it in my relative house. But SD channels looked too smooth on Tata Sky but no longer now.

ya me manta hu but today i upgrade my software and i saw pq is little bit improved

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I thought TS PQ already reached the pinnacle :huh

HD PQ was excellent but SD channels were quite blurred or smooth. But now they are sharp too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock