TataSky pathetic customer services

• Thread starter Thread starter dreambox.pk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 94
  • Views Views: Views 9,838
Rushil.D said:
It makes difference :wall

How can you say pathetic service when ts don't provide service in pak it's you people who use ts and other indian dth illegally in pak so facing problems should be a normal :s

Also ts gaat 10 don't have coverage in pak :no

Who said its illegal ??? we pay legitimate and legal money to TS

Mostly Indian DTH subscriber base consist from Pakistan and they are aware of it and they earning huge amount of money

and this DTH is registered on Indian Individual and Indian should stop themselves from Illegal smuggling of DTH before blaming us

I request all to stick to post rather than commenting irrelevant things

I have seen this issue in Airtel with -ve balance but it was recharged with hacked Credit Card. Box worked for 1 year but after that refund made back to credit card holder and the box now showing credit payment.

Hassan Syed said:
I have seen this issue in Airtel with -ve balance but it was recharged with hacked Credit Card. Box worked for 1 year but after that refund made back to credit card holder and the box now showing credit payment.

whats solution will TS settle it or not ???

dreambox.pk said:
whats solution will TS settle it or not ???

Tata Sky customer service is only available in India, so chances are less...:s

dreambox.pk said:
Its registered on Indian address not Pakistan

And one more thing is that, if you reactivate your box you cannot watch most of the new channels. Because these channels are added in New Gsat TPs, it will not beam in Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom