TataSky pathetic customer services

• Thread starter Thread starter dreambox.pk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 94
  • Views Views: Views 9,838
As per above conversation, your connection is legitimate. So you must be getting Monthly Statement from Tata Sky on your registered e-mail.

Just go and check the previous statements to find out the transaction details of the -ve amount. Using it you can email to Tata Sky Contact Centre.

Saj 007 said:
And one more thing is that, if you reactivate your box you cannot watch most of the new channels. Because these channels are added in New Gsat TPs, it will not beam in Pakistan..

there is no problem of signal in Pakistan working well

aries8top said:
As per above conversation, your connection is legitimate. So you must be getting Monthly Statement from Tata Sky on your registered e-mail.

Just go and check the previous statements to find out the transaction details of the -ve amount. Using it you can email to Tata Sky Contact Centre.

there is no record available on online portal also had chat with cc they saying they have no record of this transaction but forcing me to pay the amount

dreambox.pk said:
there is no problem of signal in Pakistan working well

But you need bigger dish to catch gsat signal., one of our member residing in Pakistan shared the information that he's not getting the gsat signal even using Inverto lnb..

Saj 007 said:
But you need bigger dish to catch gsat signal., one of our member residing in Pakistan shared the information that he's not getting the gsat signal even using Inverto lnb..

may be he belong to non for print area but in Lahore there is no such issue and signal is very much strong in Lahore

dreambox.pk said:
there is no record available on online portal also had chat with cc they saying they have no record of this transaction but forcing me to pay the amount

I am not saying record on Online Portal OR Tata Sky CC. Every Tata Sky Customer gets the monthly statement on their registered e-mail.

You must check your email to track it.

P.S. If you doesn't have your email registered then only you cannot have it.

dreambox.pk said:
may be he belong to non for print area but in Lahore there is no such issue and signal is very much strong in Lahore

Don't know that, but you should confirm this before reactivate it, you will get gsat signal using normal dish or not?

aries8top said:
I am not saying record on Online Portal OR Tata Sky CC. Every Tata Sky Customer gets the monthly statement on their registered e-mail.

You must check your email to track it.

P.S. If you doesn't have your email registered then only you cannot have it.

registered email belong to me but i never checked it since a long

dreambox.pk said:
registered email belong to me but i never checked it since a long

So go and check it first. It must be having all month wise transaction detail.

aries8top said:
So go and check it first. It must be having all month wise transaction detail.

actually all emails lost due to inactivity

otherwise i have seen my own

Back
Top Bottom