Tatasky Redeeming Money Of Migration From Customers

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
Soon Two new HBO PREMIUM HD chs r gonna add on ts and whats the price of those two chs ..99 rs ..u all might hav thought of 69 rs which other dth r asking but no TS is different they r indeed retaining their 900 crores spent in migration by charging customers 30 rs more ..

TS is maiking these chs way too premium ignoring there middle class customers but this is only the start with Ten HD at 60 rs n SWP HD at 60 rs they r gonna increase price with every addition ...guys dont be surprise if tommorrow TS add romedy now Hd without adding Romedy Now Sd and ask for 60 rs pm on ala charte basis

here r the pic showing HBO site regarding pricing which is only 69rs which every other dth is asking but ts wanna grab 30 rs extra for the migration from customer
ry7ybu7u.jpg

4ejamuvu.jpg

7yny4y7y.jpg

uza8ugen.jpg

pesemymu.jpg

It is actually hurtfull when they have waited sooo much in ch addition n started with premium chs that too with extra cost ...it COULD hav been fine if they would do it after adding some demanding chs....

What r ur thoughts on this extra 30 rs by ts

Tata Sky has not added HBO Premium channels yet so we should not believe on the price which testing feeds are showing. They might change it once they launch these channels. I believe they'll charge 69/- per month as HBO has mentioned on their official page.

Don't create hype before launching

Close thread

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Atleast let them launch the channels first and then chk the price and then i guess commenting would be a great idea
Wat say ppl!!!

The prices are not announced officially true but the intention of TS is evident, they want to reimburse their expenses incurred in mpeg 4 migration from the subscribers that's why adding premium channels on priority basis.

no official confirmation yet about the price..... lets talk about this after the launch of channels...

Re: RE: Tatasky Redeeming Money Of Migration From Customers

mmadhankumar said:
no official confirmation yet about the price..... lets talk about this after the launch of channels...

I think they have confirmed it officially too.. http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?pid=366071#pid366071

Bapun Raz said:
I think they have confirmed it officially too.. .

so from when cc became a reliable source.... i thought we were not accepting cc as a source... :skd:skd:huh:huh

Re: RE: Tatasky Redeeming Money Of Migration From Customers

mmadhankumar said:
so from when cc became a reliable source.... i thought we were not accepting cc as a source... :skd:skd:huh:huh

i think when cc provide a certain DIGIT in this case 90 it should be considered as a reliable source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock