Tatasky Redeeming Money Of Migration From Customers

Coolboy said:
i think when cc provide a certain DIGIT in this case 90 it should be considered as a reliable source

bro, the question was not about, only this particular thread...

so many times in past members posted that a channel will be added on a particular date, with cc as source... even though they give the "certain channel name" and "a particular date" we dont use to accept those threads... because it was a rule... thought the same here.....

mmadhankumar said:
bro, the question was not about, only this particular thread...

so many times in past members posted that a channel will be added on a particular date, with cc as source... even though they give the "certain channel name" and "a particular date" we dont use to accept those threads... because it was a rule... thought the same here.....

what abt the ss posted by gssan bro yesterday ..it showed clearly 90rs ..i guess that is a reliable source...check out this link
Tatasky Testing "HBO Hits HD"

I wonder since when CC started talking about inside stories? If Tata Sky has not launched the channels yet, how can CC tell customers that channels have been added to Tata Sky?

rs 69 or 90 i won't bother subscribing hbo channels which highly censored compared to star movies/movies now. some movies are butchered so much in hbo it is beyond watchable. not worth paying so much money.

CC is representing DTH company & they have mentioned the price so it can be taken as authorised.
Its strange that HBO website is showing one standard price & TS is quoting some higher price.
May be TS wants to charge more as per their own pricing policy. May be TS will be forced to change the pricing once channel is launched or they may introduce yearly packs with some discount. All will be confirmed once TS website is updated.

NinadG said:
CC is representing DTH company & they have mentioned the price so it can be taken as authorised.
Its strange that HBO website is showing one standard price & TS is quoting some higher price.
May be TS wants to charge more as per their own pricing policy. May be TS will be forced to change the pricing once channel is launched or they may introduce yearly packs with some discount. All will be confirmed once TS website is updated.

Same is the case with ten hd. Adtv gives in 35rs a la carte, tata sky in 60rs.

mmadhankumar said:
so from when cc became a reliable source.... i thought we were not accepting cc as a source... :skd:skd:huh:huh

bro the poster has provided screenshots of chat with cc which can be a trusted source.. :k

Re: RE: Tatasky Redeeming Money Of Migration From Customers

rahulmarwadi said:
When will ts website get updated

When channel will be added

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock