Tatasky Redeeming Money Of Migration From Customers

dipayan said:
When channel will be added
maximum tata sky never add new channels on saturday and sunday
cc told that on 23rd december 2013

i hope ts provide a free preview of these ch atleast for 3 initial days like they did with SWP (though the preview came later)...

the thread title itself completely wrong.they are not redeeming money from customers.those who want hbo premium channels,only pay this amount.this will not effect remaining customers.i think atmost 5% of customers will subscribe to these premium channels.they are not asking money from every customers.then how you can say that they are redeeming money from customers

dinesh19 said:
the thread title itself completely wrong.they are not redeeming money from customers.those who want hbo premium channels,only pay this amount.this will not effect remaining customers.i think atmost 5% of customers will subscribe to these premium channels.they are not asking money from every customers.then how you can say that they are redeeming money from customers

I have one quesion.will ts provide ultrahd version of hbo premium whereas dish provide only hd version?That's why ts will charge 99 rs?:huh

dinesh19 said:

be it 5 percent or 100 percent they r redeeming their migration cost by charging 30 rs extra so i feel i hav given this thread an appropriate title... n i have not mentioned redeeming money from ALL customers

if they hike base pack prices now, then we can say that they are redeeming money from customers.we cant conclude based on only two channels.
On the other hand, some of their channel prices are higher than other dth players, even before starting of migration also.how you can conclude this?
Even all of the members are stating from years that tatasky is a costlear dth in india.so everything is costlear in tatasky, not now, from somany years

they are offering tenhd at 60/-pm, higher in all dth.at that time no one post like this.
Tenhd is more popular than hbo premium channels and more subscribers are intrsted in tanhd only.
If you say they are redeeming money with tenhd, then i completely agree with you.
Even now also i am posting this not to mistake you, or not to question you.just my openion

dinesh19 said:
they are offering tenhd at 60/-pm, higher in all dth.at that time no one post like this.
Tenhd is more popular than hbo premium channels and more subscribers are intrsted in tanhd only.
If you say they are redeeming money with tenhd, then i completely agree with you.
Even now also i am posting this not to mistake you, or not to question you.just my openion
bro it a-la-carte price of channel
they provide it on ten combo pack so it not more costly

the a-la-carte price of ten hd in videocon d2h is 56.18rs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock