Tatasky Redeeming Money Of Migration From Customers

dinesh19 said:
if they hike base pack prices now, then we can say that they are redeeming money from customers.we cant conclude based on only two channels.
On the other hand, some of their channel prices are higher than other dth players, even before starting of migration also.how you can conclude this?
Even all of the members are stating from years that tatasky is a costlear dth in india.so everything is costlear in tatasky, not now, from somany years

i created this thread bcoz hbo themselves hav set a cost for both ch unlike ten n every other is following this other than ts..they r also only adding special category chs without their sd ch to redeem money

ANOTHER PROOF

Tata Sky increases Star World Premiere HD long duration pack
price

New price:
Monthly: Rs 60
Semi-annually: Rs 360
Annually: Rs 600

Old price:
Monthly: Rs 60
Semi-annually: Rs 300
Annually: Rs 500

We should note that as per TS officials, TS is premium DTH provider so there is no doubt that they will charge premium for everything. Also as they are spending aroung 1000 crs for migration, its quite obvious that they will try to recover the money by every possible ways, so no surprise they are increasing prices.

ulloornayagan said:
tata sky give showcase movies worth 100+75+60+50=285 free yesterday today

you tell they looting

Super Duper Flop Films FREE for a day ...Ts provided this So
called guc offer bcoz no one bought these films for money ..all
the movies r crap be it besharam , bhoot returns or jayanta bai
ki luv story .. NO MOVIE IS WORTH WATCHING EVEN FOR
FREEEEE ..i will rather prefer watching CID whole day istead of
this crap ...hahaha

this is my take on there offer...

ulloornayagan said:
tata sky give showcase movies worth 100+75+60+50=285 free yesterday today

you tell they looting

Also this offer was not for mega subscribed who pay them most and also earlier they provided 12 free showase for mega pack in an year and now only 6 yet another proof

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock