Discussion Which broadcasters will b in loss after trai rule implementation??

By Trai rule which broadcasters will b in trouble or loss

• ZEEL

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • SPN

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Star

Votes: 46 33.1%
  • Viacom 18

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Sun network

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Discovery

• Turner

• Disney

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you mean by false news? They have cult following and great online presence.
I'm definitely getting NDTV ultra pack. I don't trust anyone except them and WION (for intl news) I doubt they will really be affected since most of the viewers they get are actually as you said the most loyal viewers. On the other hand the so called nationalist news channels have to be FTA to stay relevant 😂

Multiple pay channels in same genre from each broadcaster will suffer.
S/S/Z will have to convert one Hindi movie channel each to FTA soon.

Multiple pay channels in same genre from each broadcaster will suffer.
S/S/Z will have to convert one Hindi movie channel each to FTA soon.
But bouquets stands as a relief for them. Such channels are inserted in bouquets.

I'm definitely getting NDTV ultra pack. I don't trust anyone except them and WION (for intl news) I doubt they will really be affected since most of the viewers they get are actually as you said the most loyal viewers. On the other hand the so called nationalist news channels have to be FTA to stay relevant 😂
Other than the official channel of the nationalist. No one will retain viewers hence will start changing colours like chameleon. Coming to NDTV I wouldn't mind paying Rs 19 per channel if they charged that much as they are the only news channel I can trust.

But bouquets stands as a relief for them. Such channels are inserted in bouquets.
Still too many Hindi movie channels from the big 3, all paid. If cable users in rural India opt out of pay bouquets they won't survive.

All the major big broadcasters will not suffer due to their financial muscle power. Its the smaller ones who will take the brunt some are already FTA in anticipation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock