Discussion Which broadcasters will b in loss after trai rule implementation??

By Trai rule which broadcasters will b in trouble or loss

• ZEEL

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • SPN

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Star

Votes: 46 33.1%
  • Viacom 18

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Sun network

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Discovery

• Turner

• Disney

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think all broadcasters effected

What !

Earlier LCO were eating majority money 50%, rest 50% were split between MSO and broadcaster but In new era All our money will be going to broadcasters except 153 and you are saying they will be affected ?

What !

Earlier LCO were eating majority money 50%, rest 50% were split between MSO and broadcaster but In new era All our money will be going to broadcasters except 153 and you are saying they will be affected ?
No bro i say many useless channels not survive which not provide good content

According to me biggest gainer will be viacom 18 and biggest looser will be zee network after trai new rules now let me clear this

Star network
Star network will easily survive and will find place in most of tv boxes due to its sports content ,ipl rights , world cup rights and they hav there own sports leagues all arround year ... there gec channel star plus also have good quality shows ...so star plus will survive because of sports and entertainment channel

Sony network
Sony network also have good sports channels and sports rights ...so cricket , football fans cant miss sony channels + sony also have rights of bigg banner movies and there entertainment channel sony tv also have good quality shows like the kapil sharma show..so sony channels will be also in safe position

Viacom 18
According to me after trai new rules biggest gainer will be viacom 18 for sure... If you lives along with your family then you also know how valuable colors tv is for families and people who watch tv along with families they will never miss viacom 18 channels..colors tv hav most appealing shows like Bigg boss ,khatron ke khiladi ,naagin 3...there reality shows are always on top of trp...biggest advantage with colors tv pack is that it will be available at low price compare to all other network packs because they have less number of channels so every one will there packs because it ll be affordable ...plus viacom 18 have good music channel like mtv beats...good kids channels like nick....they already have storng position in english entertainment with colors infinity...so good content and affordable price viacom 18 will be biggest gainer.

Zee group

I dont know how zee group will survive...they have nothing that appeals people to subscribe to there packs ...
They dont have any good sports channel..
There music channels like zee etc and zing are already fail
I don't find any zee tv shows appealing ..

According to me biggest gainer will be viacom 18 and biggest looser will be zee network after trai new rules now let me clear this

Star network
Star network will easily survive and will find place in most of tv boxes due to its sports content ,ipl rights , world cup rights and they hav there own sports leagues all arround year ... there gec channel star plus also have good quality shows ...so star plus will survive because of sports and entertainment channel

Sony network
Sony network also have good sports channels and sports rights ...so cricket , football fans cant miss sony channels + sony also have rights of bigg banner movies and there entertainment channel sony tv also have good quality shows like the kapil sharma show..so sony channels will be also in safe position

Viacom 18
According to me after trai new rules biggest gainer will be viacom 18 for sure... If you lives along with your family then you also know how valuable colors tv is for families and people who watch tv along with families they will never miss viacom 18 channels..colors tv hav most appealing shows like Bigg boss ,khatron ke khiladi ,naagin 3...there reality shows are always on top of trp...biggest advantage with colors tv pack is that it will be available at low price compare to all other network packs because they have less number of channels so every one will there packs because it ll be affordable ...plus viacom 18 have good music channel like mtv beats...good kids channels like nick....they already have storng position in english entertainment with colors infinity...so good content and affordable price viacom 18 will be biggest gainer.

Zee group

I dont know how zee group will survive...they have nothing that appeals people to subscribe to there packs ...
They dont have any good sports channel..
There music channels like zee etc and zing are already fail
I don't find any zee tv shows appealing ..
I totally agree bro, as a prime example I have subscribed to sports pack but I also subscribed Colors HD due to my family demand of their tv serials otherwise I only in for sports channels, left star for now due to hight price but have to buy it for wc 2019 but only ch. Which will broadcast WC matches

@karan bro, it depends on other regions also. Based on only Hindi you cant generalise and pass statement that Zee will be the loser.

As, per you the gainer Viacom will be the least preferred Network in South India.
It depends on overal subscription base

Regards,

@karan bro, it depends on other regions also. Based on only Hindi you cant generalise and pass statement that Zee will be the loser.

As, per you the gainer Viacom will be the least preferred Network in South India.
It depends on overal subscription base

Regards,
Yes bro i agree it will depend on overall subscription base but still viacom 18 will get large subscription from hindi speaking market...can you tell me any good thing with Zee network that appeals you to subscribe to there bouquet unless if you not from South india

According to me, not Zee, Viacom will be biggest looser.
Zee TV is much popular than Colors. Also, people will be attracted towards Zee for their so popular regional channels. Viacom's regional channels are not so popular. As a example, our family demand for Zee only for Zee Bangla & Zee 24 Ghanta, but nobody wants Viacom channels coz nobody watch Colors Bangla.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock