Discussion Which broadcasters will b in loss after trai rule implementation??

By Trai rule which broadcasters will b in trouble or loss

• ZEEL

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • SPN

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Star

Votes: 46 33.1%
  • Viacom 18

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Sun network

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Discovery

• Turner

• Disney

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No all the channels in profit zone but small channels are in trouble leading channels a content peoples are seeing their channels but others channels worrying about them trai make old rules poor people's and middle class are targeted we going to get tragedy

Last edited:
I think all of the channels will be on the loss. But on the positive side in-order to increase their customer base they'll produce quality TV shows similar to English TV shows like suits,agents of shield,American gods etc.

Zee pack is very good only 39 rs I don't like sony pack. Disney pack is best only 10 rs and we get kids and movies and bindaas
Also aaj tak will lose because many FTA channels

Last edited:
NDTV is out of top 5 english news channels (as per barc ratings), even "before" TRAI implementation. So no question of loss "after" TRAI implementation.:ROFLMAO:🆒:biggrin:
Only NDTV bhakts will subscribe to it. Other normal news viewers will be satisfied with FTA news channels.

NDTV is out of top 5 english news channels (as per barc ratings), even "before" TRAI implementation. So no question of loss "after" TRAI implementation.:ROFLMAO:🆒:biggrin:
Only NDTV bhakts will subscribe to it. Other normal news viewers will be satisfied with FTA news channels.
I am also thinking same for ndtv and tv today network many good hindi and english channels which are FTA. I also only chose news 24 and news nation and news world India and also get zee and news 18 network channels including zee and colors pack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock