Zee hd vs sun hd

• Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 3,304

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought if it is worth to start this thread. Anyway i am starting.
After 2 months of fake advt, zee still not added their hd channels.
But sun hd channels are on their way quickly. What do you think about ?

I think that anyhow Zee Network have delayed its 3 True HD Channels yet they are far better than Sun HD.:-/
Sun is little baby in front of Zee (Dishtv). Its been Long time ago when SUN have added any channel on its platform and Zee Dishtv just not stoping adding new channels.:eek:hya

Ya dish is far ahead of sun dth bcz sun is not adding channels for a long time and they are very worst dth these days.

No friends i just asked your views about the launching of sun hd channels and delay of zee hd channels.

The marketing strategy taken by zee regarding the zee hd channels is not correct. I am upset over it. They shouldnt have done this.... :no Better launch first with true hd channels then advertise.... :huh

Some Source Say "Zee network Launch Hd Channel in next year" Also Some Say " sun direct Off Dth services nd customer Migrate in Big tv "

We can only share info here best known to us, rest depends on the company officials and team... but customers shouldnt be misled with dish tv advertising full on zee hd channels without transmitting them.... better dont give the zee hd channels, but they shouldnt produce misleading ads on tv... :huh

i know not only hd its now slow in adding good sd service
but ya its taking care its costumers
but am disappointed with the fact that they are not adding any channels on festive season
but never forget its capable of adding up to 10 channels @ a time

@ biswajit's word is correct that they should not give fake ads on network
that effects on costumer's impression.. :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock