Zee News undertakes rebranding exercise

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
In order to give a new and fresh look to Zee News, the Zee Group has embarked on a rebranding exercise for its news channel. As part of this exercise, the tagline of the channel has been changed from ‘Jazba Soch Ka’ to ‘Soch Badlo Desh Badlo’. The presentation and programming of the channel will also take on a new avatar in the next few days.

Alok Agrawal, CEO, Zee News shared, “This agenda of repositioning Zee News has been on my mind since I had joined Zee News.”

Commenting on the new tagline, ‘Soch Badlo Desh Badlo’, he said, “We have always believed in changing the society for the good; everybody is talking about what is wrong, but no one is changing that. So, rather than asking others to change, we took the responsibility and changed ourselves first. The new tagline is very simple and will be easily understood by everyone.”

Meanwhile, several changes have been planned in the coming days. There will be different programming and the way of presentation will change too. Zee News will be airing a 30-minute show on the idea and meaning behind the new tagline.

“Whenever there is a transfer in a brand, there are lots of announcements, but in this case, the impact will be seen as time goes by. There will be lots of different presentations and programming in the coming days,” Agrawal said.

He further said, “When it comes to change and its acceptance to the viewer, I always believe that as a news channels our duty is to inform, educate and convince people. We have the responsibility to 40 million viewers.”

The new positioning has come into effect from the night of January 9, 2013.

Zee News undertakes rebranding exercise

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock