DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

I am also facing the same issue of increased NCF when adding or removing even a single channel. also have to made reselection of channels. Did your problem solved after removing complementary package. Mean if u add or remove any channel now then what happen. Is it smooth process..??
Yes, there is no issue after removal of the complimentary pack.

Yes, the problem seems to have solved now. Upon my request they have removed 58 channels from my pack.
Today, I removed some channels and added some, the NCF is being calculated properly. But one annoying thing is still DD channels are not NCF free. I fought with CC and they say they are working on it.

But one annoying thing is still DD channels are not NCF free. I fought with CC and they say they are working on it.
Yes they must be working on it. DD channels are available in complementary pack also.

I am also facing the same issue of increased NCF when adding or removing even a single channel. also have to made reselection of channels. Did your problem solved after removing complementary package. Mean if u add or remove any channel now then what happen. Is it smooth process..??
First you ask the CC to remove the airtel free bundle pack or free pack so that your channel count comes down and then add whichever channel you want. I did the same, my channel count came down from 126 to 68 as they had added 58 FTA channels.

They've added the complementary pack of FTA channels on your plan. Due to bug in selfcare, whenever you'll add/remove any channel then NCF will be counted for complementary pack also. If you don't want those channels then deactivate it by calling CC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock