DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

Dear mods, please make this thread sticky, if one needs to know the list of complimentary channels then searching in regular threads leads to wastage of time. Also kindly add channels being provided on FTA basis without activation of any pack below the complimentary list and modify thread title accordingly

The following channels list removed from fta on susp.connections
All DD channels
Lok sabha
RSTV
Homeshop18
Shop cj
Dangal
Aaj tak
Ndtv india
R bharat
Tiranga tv
Republic tv
Swadesh news
Pitaara
NaMoTv

Last edited:
The following channels list removed from fta All DD channels
Lok sabha
RSTV
Homeshop18
Shop cj
Dangal
Aaj tak
Ndtv india
R bharat
Tiranga tv
Republic tv
Swadesh news
Pitaara
You're confusing others by saying that these channels have been removed from FTA category. These channels are still a part of complementary pack. Only the difference is that these were decrypted from last few weeks & now they're again encrypted.

You're confusing others by saying that these channels have been removed from FTA category. These channels are still a part of complementary pack. Only the difference is that these were decrypted from last few weeks & now they're again encrypted.
Ok that means for active connection these are still part of.

To remove unwanted airtel VAS
Just sms
REM VAS00002* XXXXXXXXXX to 54325
Don't forget to add Cust ID if you are sending from your RTN also.
* for ROI user only.

Can anyone Confirm that Is Homeshop18 Channel Remove From Roi/South Complementary free Pack?? I Have Both Topup But This Channel Showing Unsubscribe For Me.

HomeShop18 was never part of complimentary pack, it was earlier in decrypted mode but now available only on basis of subscription itself . Others channels from TV Today , Republic Network were also in decrypted mode but now available only if u activate complimentary pack.

Today Tiranga TV removed from decrypted mode and not available even in complimentary pack right now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock