DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

My monthly rental has shot up from 413 to 490 as a result of this FTA addition. How do I get these unwanted FTA Channels removed? Twitter hasn't helped. Calling CC is bound to be a horrible experience. Anyone got any ideas?

Sometime i have a feeling that ADTV deliberately do it so that people doe not change chs daily considering they have 0 day lock in period. otherwise if they fix their portal then people will subscribe all chs in morning and will drop at night :LOL:

Even Naaptol channels not available in decrypted mode anymore. Few channels like Mastiii, Gemporia only left unscrambled. Basically these channels must have paid some additional carriage so that even during transition period subscribers do not face issue in getting their channel. As things have settled and turned smooth now hence now these channels have reverted to original subscription model.

Even Naaptol channels not available in decrypted mode anymore. Few channels like Mastiii, Gemporia only left unscrambled. Basically these channels must have paid some additional carriage so that even during transition period subscribers do not face issue in getting their channel. As things have settled and turned smooth now hence now these channels have reverted to original subscription model.
I think Home shop 18, Tiranga tv, india ahead now added on complementary free pack. Yesterday this all showing unsubscribe. Now all this channel working fine.

I think Home shop 18, Tiranga tv, india ahead now added on complementary free pack. Yesterday this all showing unsubscribe. Now all this channel working fine.

Yes almost all previously decrypted channels now added in complimentary pack barring Tiranga TV. Carriage Fee for complimentary pack must be somewhat less than what broadcaster needed to pay for decrypted mode.

After bombarding presence handle on Twitter they finally called me today morning and made some corrections. My NCF and monthly rental are back to normal now. The complimentary channels are still visible so I'm not sure if they'll go off soon. The person who called me just wanted to fix the issue but wouldn't tell me what he did.

After bombarding presence handle on Twitter they finally called me today morning and made some corrections. My NCF and monthly rental are back to normal now. The complimentary channels are still visible so I'm not sure if they'll go off soon. The person who called me just wanted to fix the issue but wouldn't tell me what he did.
He would have reselected ur pack from the scratch.

Update. The complimentary channels are gone now. So is this how it's supposed to be? Your NCF and monthly rental increases if you want the complimentary channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock