Tiranga tv
Republic tv
Swadesh news
Pitaara
Bro NaMo TV(s) Too.

To remove unwanted airtel VAS
Just sms
REM VAS00002* XXXXXXXXXX to 54325
Don't forget to add Cust ID if you are sending from your RTN also.
* for ROI user only.
Tried but got a invalid response.
Airtel presence on Twitter haven't bothered responding since Saturday. What else could be done?

Earlier airtel was allowing subscriber to chose 100 SD of his or her choice in initial slab thus not counting dd channels in it but since last 2 days their policy has changed and one can only opt for 75 channels in first slab.

Not only this but they r counting channels which r in decrypted mode in NCF Slab leading to unnecessary slot consumption. Anyone noticed and raised this with airtel?

Earlier airtel was allowing subscriber to chose 100 SD of his or her choice in initial slab thus not counting dd channels in it but since last 2 days their policy has changed and one can only opt for 75 channels in first slab.
Is it so?
Earlier also 25 channels were pre selected & our choice was starting from 26. Now, also it's same as earlier.

Is it so?
Earlier also 25 channels were pre selected & our choice was starting from 26. Now, also it's same as earlier.

Yes, 25vdd channels were auto selected but airtel increased initial slab quota to 125 to accommodate the same

Yes, 25vdd channels were auto selected but airtel increased initial slab quota to 125 to accommodate the same
No bro, it's still same.
See, I've selected 150 channels including DD channels but they're counting only 125.

No bro, it's still same.
See, I've selected 150 channels including DD channels but they're counting only 125.

For Me Same
Selected (DD* 25+50)= 75
But Showing MYOP = 68

Maybe They Are Not Counting Currently Special FTA Channels Which Are Coming Without Recharge.

Or A Bug.

My monthly rental has shot up from 413 to 490 as a result of this FTA addition. How do I get these unwanted FTA Channels removed? Twitter hasn't helped. Calling CC is bound to be a horrible experience. Anyone got any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock