DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

Update. The complimentary channels are gone now. So is this how it's supposed to be? Your NCF and monthly rental increases if you want the complimentary channels?
It's really not like that you cannot remove single channel or bouquet when complimentary is on you have to select pack from scratch.

I added republic TV from the app since its free. NCF did not change. So I guess now we can add these complimentary channels as desired. But manually I guess for me. Would've been better if Airtel themselves had an option to activate all the free channels at one go.

Today again my channel count has increased from 70 to 130, even though NCF is unchanged at 153, if i now add 1 channel NCF will increase. This is the 2nd time this is happening, I dont think this is a bug they are doing it purposely as they have pressure from FTA channels. The logic of "pay only for what you watch" is killed completely here. Now i will have to call CC again and ask them to remove so called" complimentary" channels again and bring the channel count back to 70. I fell this is day light cheating... is this happening only in Airtel or all dth providers......

I added republic TV from the app since its free. NCF did not change. So I guess now we can add these complimentary channels as desired. But manually I guess for me. Would've been better if Airtel themselves had an option to activate all the free channels at one go.
what is your current channel count???

Today again my channel count has increased from 70 to 130, even though NCF is unchanged at 153, if i now add 1 channel NCF will increase. This is the 2nd time this is happening, I dont think this is a bug they are doing it purposely as they have pressure from FTA channels. The logic of "pay only for what you watch" is killed completely here. Now i will have to call CC again and ask them to remove so called" complimentary" channels again and bring the channel count back to 70. I fell this is day light cheating... is this happening only in Airtel or all dth providers......
Why r u so worried bro ? If they are activating complimentary channels without extra cost then you should not have any problems.

Why r u so worried bro ? If they are activating complimentary channels without extra cost then you should not have any problems.
now my channel count is 130, if i add 1 channel - my NCF will increase as the channel count is above 100 now and original channel count was 70 and i had still 30 channels to add before NCF will increase. am i right or not??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock