DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

Good news - Shinchan - old episode are aired starts from from early afternoons and in evening . it felt so good watching and listening old dubbed episodes. was so engrossed while watching it. would share snaps tomorrow and they started using break-free word using small baby chick word in left upper side.

Last edited:
"Naruto" from 8th August Monday @9PM only on Sony Yay,
Available in Multiple Languages
0VOINBw.jpg

Can anyone suggest any Small length Anime.
Recently I watched demon slayer and loved it looking for more animes but those with less episodes
It'll be complex since most shonen anime are produced to be infinite in length like One Piece, Pokémon, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Black Clover, Hunter X Hunter.
You're better off watched finalised seasons or check the latest isekais that are usually 12 or 13 episodes.

Can anyone suggest any Small length Anime.
Recently I watched demon slayer and loved it looking for more animes but those with less episodes
Go for One-punch man on netflix. It has 2 seasons with 12 episodes each with each episode of 20 mins only.
Found it to be quite funny and engaging and my second best after dragonball z

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock