DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

Cartoon network india going good way... cartoon network should launch Cartoonito block on Pogo or Cartoon network...
bro I think you meant toonami block - as it airs anime / action animated series . cartoonito surely they could add in cn hd+ or morning time in cn /pogo in morning.

"Scooby-Doo-And the Goblin king" 24th July Sunday @9.30PM only on Cartoon Network.
cn india airing very short promo not showing properly instead showing scooby doo movie- show clips while telling about movie in promo. hope they also promote it in their social media page as well. hope its not the effect of getting new head - the promotions reduced to some extent .

Source

Avatar - The last Airbender - anime like animated series book 2 earth new episodes started airing on Etv Bal Bharat from 16th july on weekends 12:00 pm & 9:00 pm in English , Hindi , Tamil , Telegu , Kannada, Malayalam , Assamese, Bengali, Marathi , Odia , Gujarati and Punjabi audio feeds

And once again....Dragonball paves the way for anime. There is no doubt Naruto is going to be a massive hit in Sony yay. I was shocked to my core when i saw the Naruto AD on sabtv. But as a Dragonball fan i wish CN had brought DBZ first instead of super. We'll have a new wave of anime fans starting with DBZ instead of Naruto. Just jealous as a DBZ fan.

And once again....Dragonball paves the way for anime. There is no doubt Naruto is going to be a massive hit in Sony yay. I was shocked to my core when i saw the Naruto AD on sabtv. But as a Dragonball fan i wish CN had brought DBZ first instead of super. We'll have a new wave of anime fans starting with DBZ instead of Naruto. Just jealous as a DBZ fan.
Nope, it's Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer and Weathering with You. These are titles via theatres which opened the way for animes in India. Big credit goes to PVR and Muse Asia for developing Indian anime community.

When it was dark time for animes, PVR and Muse stood with India.

bro i agree with ashton bro partially sony didnt became serious of bring shonen naruto dub anime on yay till they saw box office umbers of jjk0 movie in indian theatres response , even pvr first gave chance to dragon ball broly super movie thanks to continues indian anime fans demand they later agreed with limited release still it proved succes then weathering with you became bigger success then they increased in pvr and later for jjk0 they marketed movie properly and distributed.

still Dragon ball super movie success and trp might have motivated sony to some extent to release dragon ball super movie in India too . bro cn india didnt had dbz rights they bought new dragon ball super rights starting season 1 or 2 of dbs rights they bought from bangzoom season 3 they bought from funimation thats why it shows funimation words. we must be thankful to abhishek dutta sir & ankur javeri sir who made dbs dub launch in cn india possible and indian anime fans for trp success. they marketed the dbs series properly still contiuing why i saying is this new cn head is from discovery kids at present in near future kids shonen anime would continue in cn india but after abhishek dutta sir leaves its future might be uncertain so we must continue to support it properly. new cn head change or work in progress affected hope they would continue with dragon ball super talks promotion in future too

Source

DBS super sunday new episode from 1:00 Pm to 4:00 pm on sunday . they are using teen titans video clip for promotion of teen titans go hope teen titans would be retelecasted later . dbs in hindi tamil & telugu

Source

scooby doo goblin movie promo clip shows other scooby doo movie clip hope rectify the mistakes later and upload properly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock