D2h no signals from 12.20

timkamat said:
No rains, still no signals. Whats wrong with D2h? Seems it would be better to opt for other service. D2h is worst in rains.

Connect with them through facebook. they are active and will surely help :)

timkamat said:
No rains, still no signals. Whats wrong with D2h? Seems it would be better to opt for other service. D2h is worst in rains.
halo im ramesh here.from dubai. please mention you location.india/or abroad.gcc?
first u have to check your satellite decoder is connected properly to the LNB.(dishtv)to know this press on the menu go to HELP .under help choose STB INFO.press setup-choose home transponder-choose first transponder-12688/v/27500.u can see signal quality /strenth.

Zaira said:
Connect with them through facebook. they are active and will surely help :)

I had told you once not to post the same solution over and again. Whatever be the problem, you have one RAM BAAN- post it on their fb page.

timkamat said:
I had told you once not to post the same solution over and again. Whatever be the problem, you have one RAM BAAN- post it on their fb page.

You are correct timakmat.. I just checked his recent posts... Nothing else than posting on FB..

MODs/Admin: Please take a note..

anokhramesh said:
halo im ramesh here.from dubai. please mention you location.india/or abroad.gcc?
first u have to check your satellite decoder is connected properly to the LNB.(dishtv)to know this press on the menu go to HELP .under help choose STB INFO.press setup-choose home transponder-choose first transponder-12688/v/27500.u can see signal quality /strenth.

hello- friend, this is about D2h and about rain issue. Read properly. We are smart enough to check lnb and home TP. It is not about dishtv.

Is user Zaira a robot? Each n every time he suggests to post on their FB Page! Whats this? If you dont have any comments other than this Copy-Paste, better not to join the discussions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock