Department of Space gave 'Certain Benefits' to Tata Sky: CAG

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 8,596
RE: Tata Sky's lies exposed by CAG

Sanjeev said:
I think they should be penalised for making false statement and misguiding their customers :angry :angry :wall :wall :( :( :'( :'(

Completely agree with you bro.:angry

Tata Sky ko lga daala toh life is Lie Zingalala..:hehe :hehe

i agree in case of mpeg4 migration..why they are not doing it properly?
In case of new satellite, they dnt required it as of now.because, with mpeg4 migration they get half of satellite space free

all you are saying that they are not intrested to add channels..but they added 53 channels till now, this year.net channel addition is 50.more than others.dont expect them to add every month.

regarding satellite capacity offered by isro,i think even if ts take gast 10,they will loose insat-4a die soon.so again they left with 12 tps only.so no need of gsat 10 tps as of now.
Only option left is foreign satellite.i dnt know why they have not gone for foreign satellite.

If they really complete mpeg4 migration on time, then no need of all such tps.

Guys just think properly.yeah..CAG repoet gives some facts..but the time when they offered the new tps is the point..

We have to consider these points..when ts asked for new tps, actual date of satellite launch, mean time power reduction in existing satellite, mpeg2 technology used by ts, when isro offerd tps to ts.

ts asked for tps in 2007.satellite launched in 2012.but insat 4a life got reduced.may be till 2016/17.
Suppose if ts taken gsat-10 tps in 2013 and added all pending channels on gsat-10.with this they carry all channels on both insat-4a and gsat-10.
After 2 years, insat -4a will die.then what ts will do for channels offering on insat-4a?any one confirm whether isro will launch backup satellite for this? If not, then all the insat 4a channels will gone blank. Ts has no option to fit those channels on gsat-10.so why to take gsat-10 at this point of time or one year before? So wise decision is to go for mpeg4 migration or foreign satellite..

But if they go for foreign satellite with old technology mpeg2 ,then they need more tps to offer all pending channels(example is dish tv).instead of this they opt for mpeg4 migration.

If they continue migratin on time, they get more space. But no doing as mentioned earlier.i agree in this prospect.

guys..can u understand the point mentioned by CAG in its report.i am mentioning that point here.
"DoS launched GSAT 10 satellite in order to swap with capacity allocated to Tata Sky on INSAT 4A, which was functioning with reduced power."

what that mean? This gsat-10 is to 'swap' capacity on INSAT-4A. So gsat-10 is a replacement satellite for insat-4a. Then how it can give additional capacity to ts..wake up guys

dinesh19 said:
ts asked for tps in 2007.satellite launched in 2012.but insat 4a life got reduced.may be till 2016/17.
Suppose if ts taken gsat-10 tps in 2013 and added all pending channels on gsat-10.with this they carry all channels on both insat-4a and gsat-10.
After 2 years, insat -4a will die.then what ts will do for channels offering on insat-4a?any one confirm whether isro will launch backup satellite for this? If not, then all the insat 4a channels will gone blank. Ts has no option to fit those channels on gsat-10.so why to take gsat-10 at this point of time or one year before? So wise decision is to go for mpeg4 migration or foreign satellite..

But if they go for foreign satellite with old technology mpeg2 ,then they need more tps to offer all pending channels(example is dish tv).instead of this they opt for mpeg4 migration.

If they continue migratin on time, they get more space. But no doing as mentioned earlier.i agree in this prospect.

Dude, i know u r a Tata Sky fanboy and cannot hear the truth. Where there is a will, there is way. If Tata Sky would have added new transponders and moved to MPEG4 then they could have easily added all the channels. If they can relay 300 channels in 12 TP's using MPEG2 then they can easily use 12 TP's to relay 600 channels using MPEG4 . Plus for ur info, GSAT10 is not a replacement satellite for Insat 4A, replacement for Insat 4A is to be launched in 2015-16.

Tata Sky also had the option to move to a foreign satellite but they followed corrupt practice of not doing aso and telling lie to customers.

dinesh19 said:

Dude, i know u r a Tata Sky fanboy and cannot hear the truth. Where there is a will, there is way. If Tata Sky would have added new transponders and moved to MPEG4 then they could have easily added all the channels. If they can relay 300 channels in 12 TP's using MPEG2 then they can easily use 12 TP's to relay 600 channels using MPEG4 . Plus for ur info, GSAT10 is not a replacement satellite for Insat 4A, replacement for Insat 4A is to be launched in 2015-16.

Tata Sky also had the option to move to a foreign satellite but they followed corrupt practice of not doing aso and telling lie to customers.

dinesh19 said:
guys..can u understand the point mentioned by CAG in its report.i am mentioning that point here.
"DoS launched GSAT 10 satellite in order to swap with capacity allocated to Tata Sky on INSAT 4A, which was functioning with reduced power."

what that mean? This gsat-10 is to 'swap' capacity on INSAT-4A. So gsat-10 is a replacement satellite for insat-4a. Then how it can give additional capacity to ts..wake up guys

Stop protecting Tata Sky, all has been exposed. Why are you hell bent on defending their wrong practice. This is what i hate, some people r such fan boys of a particular DTH that they just can't hear the truth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock