Department of Space gave 'Certain Benefits' to Tata Sky: CAG

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 8,601
RE: Tata Sky's lies exposed by CAG

mr.dino..read the report by CAG once..it clearly shows that it is a swapping satellite..

Yes i am a fan boy..u have any problem?

aumnamonarayan said:
Stop protecting Tata Sky, all has been exposed. Why are you hell bent on defending their wrong practice. This is what i hate, some people r such fan boys of a particular DTH that they just can't hear the truth

i had reported the same point mentioned in that article.if you not digest the truth, take some tablets.

Guys..u have to decide, what i mentioned is correct or not

guys..read that article properly..if they no where mentioned it as replacement satellete, then i appolozige for that and take action against me.but if they mentioned the same, then u should take action on dino.

aumnamonarayan said:
GSAT 10 is not a replacement for Insat 4A, infact its a replacement for Insat 2E and Insat 3B, read the press release by ISRO

http://www.scatmag.com/technical/techarticle_oct09.pdf

If u can defend Tata Sky on valid points then do it otherwise the reality is that they have been exposed

why u are skipping points? Tell me the meaning of the point mentioned by CAG in that article.i want meaning for that only

it is a swpping satellite for tatasky for capacity on insat-4a. what is it mean? U dont know meaning for that?

if i am wrong, then i will learn english properly

Thanks for this eye opening heartbreaking news dino bro.

Dont know why ddf members are not using their brains? When it is clearly written in the article that GSAT-10 transpoders were d replacement option for TataSky in the place of INSAT 4.. then why to create such misunderstanding?

It means if they want to use GSAT tps then they have to loose INSAT TPs for that use...... So why to use equal amount of tps on other satelite without any single benefit whn u r using that much on present satelite?

So because of their attitude we user are facing this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock