Dish tv will not Give up Asiasat 5 and will use SES 8 after NSS 6 will expire in 2015

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 5,819

DishHD

Reaction score
Dish tv CEO RC Venkateish has clearly mentioned that they will never give up their Asiasat 5 satellite even after SES 8 has been launched successfully, has CEO of Dish tv RC Venkateish has said they have already spend Million of Dollars to acquire TP's from Asiasat 5 satellite and they will keep using Asiasat 5. Has for SES 8 satellite currently they have just ordered to activate 5 TP's after SES 8 will start working, which they will use until NSS 6 their current satellite will expire in early 2015 after completing 12 years of its life line time which started in December 2002. So Before the expiry of NSS 6 satellite dish tv will activate all other TP's which they will get from SES 8 satellite's South East Asia Beam has Dish tv is the Official owner of all SES 8 South East Asia Beam TP's and i think no other DTH or Broadcaster will get any TP from SES 8 SE Beam except Dish TV itself. So they will transfer all their channels from NSS 6 to SES 8 before the expiry of NSS 6 and they will keep using mono block LNB for HD customers. Has there where some rumors that Dish tv will give up their Asiasat 5 when SES 8 will start working but in reality they brought SES 8 to a alternative of their NSS 6 satellite which will expire next year and replace SES 8 with NSS 6.

http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/dish-tv-to-add-transponder-capacity-ses-new-satellite-launches-successfully/

If Dishtv is the official owner of all SES 8 South East Asia Beam TP's then what about others?
There were some reports that other DTH will also get TPs on this sat.

NinadG said:
If Dishtv is the official owner of all SES 8 South East Asia Beam TP's then what about others?
There were some reports that other DTH will also get TPs on this sat.

NinadG bro you can check the Official page of SES 8 satellite it is clearly mentioned by CEO of SES that Dish tv acquired SES 8 SE Asia beam from the time this SES 8 project got started, so it is clear that Dish tv had already planed to replace NSS 6 satellite with SES 8 and i don't think SES will think to give any TP to any other DTH or broadcaster has i am sure Dish tv has already signed a agreement a contract with SES for their SES 8 satellite. Forget any other DTH or broadcaster will get a single TP from SES 8 south east Beam.

:tup

Karthik said:
So mono bloc lnb is still must for all customers.

Yes Karthik Bro it is clear that Dish tv will not waste its Million Dollars which they have spend on Asiasat 5 Satellite

Now its clear that dishtv already took all the south east asia beam TP..

After reading the thread I cn also say no other indian dth will going to get Tp in this satellite.

RE: Dish tv will not Give up Asiasat 5 and will

Ghaju Rahul said:
So has Ses-8 all tp's are given to dish tv???

All Ses 8 Tp's are not given to Dish tv but Dish tv brought all SES 8 south east asia beam Tp's before the launch of SES 8 satellite. Bcuz dish tv had already planned to rent all SES 8 satellite SE asia beam Tp's even before the launch of ses 8 satellite bcuz they knew that they had to hire a satellite before NSS 6 satellite expires, so they booked SES 8 long before.

:tup

Good news for Middle East user specially for Jeddah where only Asia site Signal available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock