Dish tv will not Give up Asiasat 5 and will use SES 8 after NSS 6 will expire in 2015

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 5,823
One thing I like abt DishTV, is that they plan for future.
In the next 5 years, we'll see a plethora of SD as well as HD channels, they dont want to run into space crunch at any pt of time.

Already, they've hit the masterstroke by co-positioning their satellite with DDD+, and using their channels free of cost. ;)

jmvd.jitender said:
why and how dish tv use dd direct plus channel for free ... and till when .....

Unit they remain on 93.5 East and on MPEG-2 system

DishHD said:
All Ses 8 Tp's are not given to Dish tv but Dish tv brought all SES 8 south east asia beam Tp's before the launch of SES 8 satellite. Bcuz dish tv had already planned to rent all SES 8 satellite SE asia beam Tp's even before the launch of ses 8 satellite bcuz they knew that they had to hire a satellite before NSS 6 satellite expires, so they booked SES 8 long before.

:tup

I think may be dishtv will be migrate into mpeg 4 mode after got ses 8 .

DishHD said:
All Ses 8 Tp's are not given to Dish tv but Dish tv brought all SES 8 south east asia beam Tp's before the launch of SES 8 satellite. Bcuz dish tv had already planned to rent all SES 8 satellite SE asia beam Tp's even before the launch of ses 8 satellite bcuz they knew that they had to hire a satellite before NSS 6 satellite expires, so they booked SES 8 long before.

:tup

I think may be dishtv will be migrate into mpeg 4 mode after got ses 8 .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock