DTH of the Month - August 2015 | Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter wewake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 307
  • Views Views: Views 22,596

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Poll] DTH of the Month - August 2015

i will vote on 31st aug

Hi Brothers,

I am votted to Airtel Digital TV for adding Asianet HD and Flowers TV+Activate new tp.
I am from Kerala and also a HD customer,for me HD version of a Malayalam channel is awesome.

Thank You.

Friends one dobut

Its best dth of the month poll ? Or your favorite dth of the month ?

GODMAN said:
Friends one dobut

It's Best DTH of the month. We have to vote for that DTH which performed well in the month in terms of channel additions and services like free offers. But some users are blindingly supporting their favourite DTH.

GODMAN said:
Friends one dobut

People mostly votes for that dth which they owns or subscribed for...

wewake said:
It's Best DTH of the month. We have to vote for that DTH which performed well in the month in terms of channel additions and services like free offers. But some users are blindingly supporting their favourite DTH.

Your right

one examble ->

5 channels added on RDTV in this month & only 1 channel added on sundirect in this month
But 13 members voted for sundirect
Only 3 members voted for RDTV

then what is the use of this thread :huh i think better remove all wrong votes or close this thread then hereafter don't create this type of threads

GODMAN said:
Your right

one examble ->

5 channels added on RDTV in this month & only 1 channel added on sundirect in this month

then what is the use of this thread :huh i think better remove all wrong votes or close this thread then hereafter don't create this type of threads

In case of Sun Direct, those votes are fake ones and are already removed. You can check vote count of Sun Direct it's 3 only.

and only 5-6 users are supporting their DTHs blindly. Other's are casting their vote on the performance. You can see most of TS users voted for Dish Tv and Videocon D2H this time.

GODMAN said:
Your right

one examble ->

Channel count doesn't matter friend it's people choice about which one they prefer to watch.
For some HD Channels may be basis to vote whereas for some it may be SD channels.

Someone will vote for addition of channel in their existing base pack..and so on
there can be many reasons.
If DDFD add a single pay channel than it can even become winner in that month.
But i agree with you we can not expect complete unbiased view..

wewake said:
In case of Sun Direct, those votes are fake ones and are already removed. You can check vote count of Sun Direct it's 3 only.

and only 5-6 users are supporting their DTHs blindly. Other's are casting their vote on the performance. You can see most of TS users voted for Dish Tv and Videocon D2H this time.

I agree this
Bro one suggestion next time that month all dth additions & removels and other offers add in first post, its helpfull to vote the best dth of month to all members

GODMAN said:
Bro one suggestion next time that month all dth additions & removels and other offers add in first post, its helpfull to vote the best dth of month to all members

That's good suggestion. .
I can't remember what other dth added this month :shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom