English entertainment hd !

Reaction score
Im expecting videocon should provide the customer hd (english entertainment )add on pack for the south customers, coz in hd globe most of the channels are in hindi, adtv os providing such chota packs of hd, y not videocon give the customers such choice of choosing hd packs.

Hope many customers are expecting this kind of chota packs.

Me expecting but instead of Eng Ent - they have to provide South HD, which contains Tamil HD and ENGLISH HD

They should also provide infotainment HD addon. & reduce Sports HD addon price from Rs. 121 to 99 as available in ADTV.

praveen kale all your posts look a bit similar to shubham :lol
shubham ... are you ?? :skd

Yugendran said:
praveen kale all your posts look a bit similar to shubham :lol
shubham ... are you ?? :skd

I have the same doubt since he just used another name in another forum. Yesterday I found he is shubam123 though he was denying. Finally he agreed that he is shubam123. Soon team will confirm...

while all the members are busy celebrating mazi bro's return,can one of the team members check whether praveen is the dup id of shubham ?? :)

Sadiq said:
I have the same doubt since he just used another name in another forum. Yesterday I found he is shubam123 though he was denying. Finally he agreed that he is shubam123. Soon team will confirm...

Shubham Deshpande Doing Hungama in Another Forum :':)wall:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock