FTA channels without recharging

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mudasir 4K i would like to know whether it is to done before or after switch off date. Thanks a lot i have received it but not yet checked it. If we would like to come back again to the normal mode(means all channels), whether we can make changes? If yes how to come back to the normal mode?

profsathya said:
@Mudasir 4K i would like to know whether it is to done before or after switch off date. Thanks a lot i have received it but not yet checked it. If we would like to come back again to the normal mode(means all channels), whether we can make changes? If yes how to come back to the normal mode?
With this setup You will still get all the channels from dishtv end with unsubscribed message on dishtv channels, & dd fta channels working.
Later you can change your default setup of your stb any time by pressing favourite key on your remote for 8 seconds.

aravindan said:
Instead of sending PM to everyone, you can post it in public for all.. [emoji38]
No no, it can be blocked by dishtv as was done with utility settings last month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock